Dreadlocks Questions Pt1



What are dreadlocks?

Dreadlocks are lock hair. Knotty

How long does my hair have to be to make dreadlocks?

At least three inches long to dreadlocks.

What do I do when my hair grows? How do I dreadlock it?

You should relock it yourself if you can or go to your stylist to do that for you, you can also call our dread stylist Mr Flourish +2348086605697

Can I un-dread my dreadlocks?

You do not have to shave your head when you want to t o out the dreadlocks you don’t even have to cut your hair. Here are the ways to take dreadlocks out:
  1. You can cut or shave your head if you don’t care about your hair, this is the fastest way to remove the dreadlocks.
  2. Cut the deadlocks until they are about 3 inches long and then soak the rest of the dreadlocks in Dread Removal Cream and comb them out. This will leave you with about 4 or 5 inches of hair.
  3. You love your hair and want to keep it. Just soak the dreadlocks in Dread Removal Cream and comb them out, it may take a couple hours but you will get to keep your hair. Don’t worry if you lose a lot of hair while you are combing the dreadlocks out, this is hair that would have fallen out in the day-to-day hair removal cycle. The only reason you still have it is because you had dreadlocks and dreadlocks keep the hair all knotted together.

Can I dreadlock my hair myself?

You can dreadlock your hair yourself using the backcombing, twist & rip, twist & pin, twisting, brush rubbing, dread braiding, and neglect methods. But i will strongly recomend a dread stylist to do that for. 

You can give us a call and we will send our dread stylist to you. Mr Flourish +2348086605697

Will my hair grow when I have dreadlocks?

Your hair will grow when you have dreadlocks, ” it will seem like your hair is growing slower, but it isn’t. The reason it seems like your hair is growing slower is because the hair is growing zig zag and dreadlocking.

What are natural dreadlocks?

Natural dreadlocks are dreadlocks made without the use of harsh chemicals.




Comments